NEW ALBUM: Amanda’s New Kickstarter is LIVE!!!

The brand new album from Amanda Palmer and the Grand Theft Orchestra is on the way!  AFP’s new labor of love has been gestating over the last four years and now it needs a little help from YOU (the fans) to spring to life!  There are a ton of behind-the-scenes expenses that, back when Amanda was on a major label, would have been an afterthought.  Now that she’s on her own, she’ll need to pay for promotion, mixing, manufacturing, distribution, etc all from her own pocket.

That’s where you come in!  Team AFP have launched THE GRAND THEFT KICKSTARTER to bring this project to fruition.  What better way to give to Amanda on her birthday? Donate anywhere from $1 to $10,000 (or anywhere in between) to receive packages that include Limited Edition CD’s, signed art books, tickets to Art shows and rock shows, custom painted turntables, an evening with Amanda herself and much much more.  Stay tuned to AP.net and follow Amanda on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest!

DONATING = LOVING
...i borrowed the above phrase from my friend maria popova's blog (http://www.brainpickings.org - it's awesome)...i think the phrase pretty much explains itself. i put a lot of time and effort into this blog and want you to have it and read it for free. if you want to give me some help for the time and effort, THANK YOU. you can either kick me back directly through paypal using the button below, or if you want to take some MUSIC TOO (even better, yay!) go to the store section and kick me back through paying what you want for an album or a song.
COPY COPY COPY COPY
SHARE SHARE SHARE SHARE

Support My Mission - Enter Amount Here

10 Responses to “NEW ALBUM: Amanda’s New Kickstarter is LIVE!!!”

1. Emily

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!!

I am SO ecstatic about this album and you touring!!
    If I had the money, I would TOTALLY do a 10,000 package and hang out with you, but alas, I am a poor wee little lass.

Don’t EVER EVER EVER EVER stop what you do best. You are the most amazing person to ever walk the earth.

2. Tyler

HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY AMANDA! I hope it’s the best one you’ve had yet! The new albums sounds like an eargasm waiting to happen. SERIOUSLY?! A FUCKING KEYTAR?! You are amazing, beautiful, and so many other adjectives. I love you, please never stop making music and never stop enjoying life.

3. William Jewitt

I have to admit I am a relatively new fan of yours, but I FUCKING LOVE YOU! Your music is the best I have heard in a while and after a long spell out  you have reconnected my love of music!

4. Sarianlives

Belated happy birthday wishes!
    How about a fundraising gig in Stratford upon Avon?
    If I organise this can I support you when you next play England?

Heehee… Don’t ask don’t get…

Hope you are awesome, I am donating I need more AFP in my goddamn life!!!

5. Olga Zamora

In Amanda Mc Kinnon Gaiman Palmer WE TRUST !!♪♫ •*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*• ♫♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪♫ •*¨*•.¸¸♥¸.•*¨*• ♫♪

COME BACK AGAIN TO MEXICO CITY WITH YOUR KICKSTARTER FUCKING GIGS!!

6. Briansvgs

Just wanted to say thanks and the album looks great. I love how you are selling the CD yourself too rather than going through a label. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to pay much due to my current lack of a job but I love what you are doing and am happy that it’s turning out to be so successful.

7. Etuel125

Why don’t you sell the album on your website so you can pay to release a hard copy or create the albums and send everyone who bought your album a link to download the book or cover or booklet.

8. HelloMyNameIs

I had $54 in my bank account, so I gave you $25. What can I say? I’m a sucker for good music.