Are you there….? – one more Sam Bee video
Greetings from me flailing for too-personal-and-dark-and-complicated-to-get-into-but-trust-me-i’m-fine-just-very-shit-adjaecent-at-the-moment reasons here in a kitchen in New Zealand!!!! I’m listening to a lot of Enya, and living my best life.
Just a quick entertainer for you while I continue to surface…here’s a lovely thing for you to look at (and also, don’t forget your patron dollars paid for the film crew who shot this at Auckland City Library, so pat yourselves on the back).
It’s another cute little TV segment I did with Sam Bee, riffing on the “Are You There God, It’s Me, Margaret” concept….
If you missed the actual “Judy Blume” video…that post is here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/64902016
And the behind-the-scenes documentary is ALMOST DONE and adorable, it’ll be in your hot little hands in the next day or two.
Old Amanda who loves you all (and who really DOES feel fucking old seeing those eye-bags from the side jesus christ I’ve aged 10 years in the past six months)
p.s. I am STILL reading comments over on the TikTok/Town Hall post: https://www.patreon.com/posts/64229030
….so go over there and comment, and I’m reading comments here til the next post goes up. I love you all. It’s a lot right now, but I’m hanging in there. Here’s the sky in New Zealand right now!:
———THE STUFF I SAY AT THE END OF EVERY POST———
1. if you are a patron and new to my work, don’t forget your patronage allows you access to ALL of my patreon releases to date. HERE is the link to download my latest big solo record, “There Will Be No Intermission”, and HERE is a link to download the PDF of the art/essay book that goes with it.
2. if you’re a patron reading this post via an email notification, please click through to comment on this post. at the very least, if you’ve read it, indicate that by using the heart symbol. that’s always nice for me to see, so i know who’s reading.
3. see All the Things (almost 200 of them) i’ve made so far on patreon:
4. JOIN THE SHADOWBOX COMMUNITY FORUM, find your people, and discuss everything: https://forum.theshadowbox.net/
5. are you new to my music and TOTALLY OVERWHELMED? TAKE A WALK THROUGH AMANDALANDA….we made a basic list of my greatest hits n stuff (at least up until a few years ago, this desperately needs updating) on this lovely page: http://amandalanda.amandapalmer.net/
6. general AFP/patreon-related questions? ask away, someone will answer: email@example.com