quickie announce: EARTH DAY MERCH DROP!
Greetings from Vancouver, Canada… just a super quick missive as i collapse home from TED, to let you know that we’ve just launched an exclusive shirt in collaboration with Everpress, as part of their Earth Day campaign.
Everpress reached out to me after seeing the video for Drowning in the Sound, and asked if I would contribute a shirt design to their campaign, so we knocked up this shirt based on one of the stills of me and Coco Karol, taken by Krys Fox.
The song was written way back in 2017, using comments from YOU, HERE ON THE PATREON. I threw out a prompt and threaded together the lyrics of the song based on a huge soup of feelings that people shared about hurricane harvey, climate change, the total eclipse, current events and internet politics…. everything. The sound of hope drowned out by a feeling of powerlessness.
ALL profits from this shirt are going to benefit Earth Percent, a charity co-founded by Brian Eno who are doing amazing work for the climate change, raising money from the arts and investing it into improving the environmental impact of the music industry, reducing greenhouse gas emissions, fighting for climate justice, and advancing systemic economic policy changes… read more at their website:
You can find the shirt HERE – shipping worldwide:
The shirt’s on pre-order only, and Everpress will be handling all the shipping once the pre-order period ends in ONE WEEK!
At the moment this shirt is ONLY going to be available through Everpress, and printed to order, so get it while it’s there, everyone I love.
and in case you’re curious how it looks in person – our uk merch queen alex got sent a sample, and it is indeed looking gorgeous in person:
That’s all for now – more soon
——THE NEVER-ENDING AS ALWAYS———
1. if you are a patron and new to my work, don’t forget your patronage allows you access to ALL of my patreon releases to date. HERE is the link to download my latest big solo record, “There Will Be No Intermission”, and HERE is a link to download the PDF of the art/essay book that goes with it.
2. if you’re a patron reading this post via an email notification, please click through to comment on this post. at the very least, if you’ve read it, indicate that by using the heart symbol. that’s always nice for me to see, so i know who’s reading.
3. see All the Things (over 150 of them) i’ve made so far on patreon:
4. JOIN THE SHADOWBOX COMMUNITY FORUM, find your people, and discuss everything: https://forum.theshadowbox.net/
5. new to my music and TOTALLY OVERWHELMED? TAKE A WALK THROUGH AMANDALANDA….we made a basic list of my greatest hits n stuff (at least up until a few years ago, this desperately needs updating) on this lovely page: http://amandalanda.amandapalmer.net/
6. general AFP/patreon-related questions? ask away, someone will answer: firstname.lastname@example.org